Whether buying or selling your home, we know that moving house can be a stressful time.
At Abacus, we pride ourselves on providing a high quality service and our dedicated, CQS accredited and experienced Solicitors will act for you personally from the opening of the file right through to completion.
We will make sure your transaction runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible, whether you’re buying, selling, re-mortgaging or investing.
Our skilled and approachable team deals daily with all residential property matters. You can count on us to act quickly and efficiently, delivering the highest levels of service, for all your property needs:
- Buying or selling a residential property
- Transfer of Ownership
- Buy to Let
- Residential Leases
For a personalised quotation, send us your details by email or give us a call and we will be happy to provide a detailed conveyancing quote.
Contact Sue Seward on t: 0161 833 0044, David Simpson on t: 01925 211005 or email email@example.com
About The Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)
The Law Society has set up a new quality scheme for solicitors who deal with buying and selling property.
Abacus Solicitors LLP is a member of the CQS, which means that we meet the high standards the Law Society sets to ensure that we give clients a professional and quality conveyancing service.
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme Client Charter
What you can expect from us:
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase
- We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society’s CQS
- Treat you fairly
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquiries
- Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service