Our specialist team deals with the recovery of arrears of ground rent. We are able to act in many cases on a no recovery no fee basis and recover our fees from the leaseholder.
Ground rent is a valuable income stream especially now in the current climate. So it is crucial that there is a constant review of credit control issues and quick recovery of outstanding arrears of ground rent. We can recover ground rent for up to 6 years after it fell due.
We provide a fast and efficient collection of arrears of ground rents on a no recovery no fee basis with absolutely no upfront charges to our clients.
In order to proceed we will need from you:
- statement of arrears of ground rent, administration charges etc.
- leasehold address
- correspondence address if different from leasehold address
- copy lease (usually one per block)
We are able to offer a no recovery no fee option with no upfront charges when the following criteria are met:
- the leasehold title is registered;
- the property is mortgaged to a financial institution such as a bank or building society;
- there is a forfeiture clause present in the lease;
- the lease allows for the recovery of professional legal fees;
- there is no genuine dispute over the arrears;
- the unpaid amount is more than £350 or consists of, or includes an amount that has been outstanding for more than 3 years
It is usual for all these criteria to be met and when we do act on such a basis all fees are paid by the leaseholder.
Contact us on 0161 8330044 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how we can assist you.