If you have undergone a face, neck or eye lift and you are having post-surgical problems you may need some advice as to how to make a claim for compensation.
Although this type of operation is very popular in the UK and can be very successful in reducing the appearance of wrinkles, there are many risks and often complications associated with it.
- Permanent nerve damage or numbness
- Bad scarring (keloid or hypotrophic) in front of, or behind the ears
- Inappropriate scarring to the face
- Over-tightening of skin
- Change in hairline
- Hair loss
- Loss of skin or discolouration of skin through infection or lack of circulation (necrosis)
- Lop-sided/ asymmetrical ears (“pixie ear” deformity)
At Abacus we understand that and we can help you. Our personal and sympathetic approach allows us to give you straightforward advice, tailored to your individual circumstances.
You can call, email or meet to discuss your experience in confidence and we will explain how we can move forward together in making things right for you again.
Call us on 0161 833 0044 or email your enquiry to us:
Or simply fill out our form by clicking HERE and we’ll get back to you